Our process for cabinet refinishing includes:
- We come to the home and take off doors, drawers, and hardware.
- The kitchen is prepared with tape, plastic, and paper.
- We are careful to protect appliance and furniture that are near the work area.
- The next step is to sand. Our sanders collect sawdust as we are working.
- We then paint or stain depending on what the clients wants. This may take several coats.
- Glazing and distressing are added after everything is painted or stained.
- We then spray on a top coat which seals and protect the cabinets.
- We clean and mop the area once everything is dry.
- The doors and drawer fronts are taken to our shop where we apply the same steps.
- The final step is to hang the doors back on.
Our time frame for everything is typically 1 week, but only in the home for 2-3 days.